To Our Valued Patients –
We are excited to announce that as of May 4, 2020, VisionQuest Eyecare has reopened our doors to see patients following guidelines set forth by the CDC and the Indiana State Department of Health.
The well-being of our patients is our priority. Because we are committed to your health and safety, significant precautions are in place to protect our patients, providers and staff during your appointment.
Here's what we are doing to keep our patients and our associates safe:
- Checking all staff, patients for symptoms of illness.
- Limiting times and lengths of appointments.
- Wearing personal protection equipment at all times.
- Following extensive sanitization procedures, including exam and office equipment and frames.
- Constantly monitoring and following patient protection guidelines provided by national, state and local health officials.
Here's what you can do as we reopen our doors:
- Notify us in advance if you are or have been ill.
- Fill out your online registration form.
- Use our Virtual Check-In system (see below).
- Arrive alone for your appointment. (Patient guardians should wait outside of our buildings. If the patient is a child or has special needs, we will make arrangements.)
- Wear a mask unless the patient is under 2 years of age and/or a patient has breathing conditions where wearing a mask is not possible.
- Follow social distancing in the office.
- Shop our online stores for your eyewear, contact lenses and other eye care products.
If you have any questions, please call or text us.
Geist (opening in June)
We look forward to seeing you soon!